|Illusion of Fashion College|

Объявление

На форуме идут тех.работы оф. открытие 5 февраля 2010 года

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » |Illusion of Fashion College| » Lessons » .Закруглённые Края у Картинки.

.Закруглённые Края у Картинки.

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 80

Чтоже,приступим.

Файл-Открыть.Берём нужный вам исходник.Выбрали?Теперь наш взгляд падает на панель инструментов,там берём инструмент Прямоугольник со скруглёнными углами и устанавливаем такие параметры:

http://i017.radikal.ru/0801/e3/2dbc3cd37227.gif

И теперь этим инструментиком выделяем ту область,что вы хотите сделать с закруглёнными краями.Выделили?Теперь на клавиатуре жмём Ctrl+Enter.Теперь наша обводка активирована.
Идём в Редактирование-Вырезать.Потом,после того как вы вырещали,топаем в Редактирование-Вклеить(Вставить)
У вас теперь два слоя,первый удаляем.Готово,теперь можете любоваться!

Вот мой результат!Я добавила Надпись и Текстурку.

Постельное белье из натурального шелка - роскошь и шик, доступные каждому! Шелк представляет собой ткань, которую изготавливают из коконов тутового шелкопряда. Данный материал отличается нежностью и утонченностью, он приятен на ощупь и обеспечивает максимально комфортный сон. В интернет-магазине можно купить шелковое постельное белье всемирно известного бренда домашнего текстиля, где Вы найдете большой выбор расцветок, выгодные цены и различные размеры постельных комплектов.
Подробно поглядеть можно в этом месте:

Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

Hi! I just wish to offer you a big thumbs up for the great information you have got right here on this post. I'll be coming back to your site for more soon.

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

I'm really inspired along with your writing abilities and also with the format to your blog. Is that this a paid topic or did you modify it your self? Anyway stay up the excellent high quality writing, it is uncommon to look a great weblog like this one these days..

Hey there this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

Hi Dear, are you truly visiting this site daily, if so afterward you will definitely take fastidious experience.

Yes! Finally something about %keyword1%.

Hi, always i used to check website posts here in the early hours in the morning, as i like to find out more and more.

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This paragraph posted at this site is actually fastidious.

Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it. I have you book-marked to check out new stuff you post…

Simply wish to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your post is simply spectacular and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have really loved browsing your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing on your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

Yes! Finally someone writes about %keyword1%.

When someone writes an paragraph he/she retains the plan of a user in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it. Thus that's why this post is outstdanding. Thanks!

Wonderful article! That is the kind of information that are supposed to be shared across the internet. Disgrace on Google for not positioning this post upper! Come on over and talk over with my site . Thank you =)

Amazing! Its truly remarkable post, I have got much clear idea regarding from this piece of writing.

My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a variety of websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

What's up it's me, I am also visiting this web site daily, this web page is in fact good and the users are in fact sharing good thoughts.

I am truly thankful to the owner of this web site who has shared this enormous piece of writing at at this time.

I read this article fully regarding the comparison of most recent and preceding technologies, it's remarkable article.

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this excellent blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share this website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

hey there and thank you for your info – I've definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, as I experienced to reload the web site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this again very soon.

Hi, just wanted to say, I loved this article. It was helpful. Keep on posting!

This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!

Hey there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one? Thanks a lot!

This information is worth everyone's attention. How can I find out more?

Вы здесь » |Illusion of Fashion College| » Lessons » .Закруглённые Края у Картинки.